Community Sponsorship Hall of Fame
Grande Cache Community High School has amazing community support. Please check out some of the past sponsorship.
- Grande Cache Community High School and specifically the Elite Program would like to thank Pembina for their incredible generosity in supporting our local trades program. Pembina donated $12 500.00 to support this long-standing course. This money has directly gone into supporting student learning by helping us upgrade our welding equipment. We have used these funds to purchase a new, high quality, welder, a group set of excellent welding helmets and a variety of welding consumables so that we can immediately put this equipment into usage and help students succeed in the trades. Thank you for your support!
- Congratulations to GCCHS who is one of only ten high schools in Canada who each recently received approval for a $50,000 grant for their welding program from the CWA Foundation and the Marinucci Family Foundation - WOW! .
- Grande Cache Community High School Elite and Wood Shop programs would like to thank McNeil Construction for helping with the shipping of our annual steel and wood orders. This benefits our program a great deal as our start up orders always cost our programs a great deal of money to have shipped. McNeil Construction generously donated their time to ship us these order. Thank you!GCCHS Elite program would like to take Jupiter resources for a donation in the amount of 10,000 to help support the ELITE program.GCCHS would like to thank Gibsons Energy for there generous donation of $1100.00 for the purchase of 3 Makita Impact Drivers for the Shops.
- GGCHS would like to thank the OILMENS for their generous donation to help purchase a new vending machine.
- Grande Cache Community High School Construction Tech (wood shop) Program would like to thank the Grande Cache Institution- outside work and trail crews for their generous donation of rough cut lumber. This material will be used by the students to build many different projects, some of which will be community conservation type projects like bird, duck, and bat houses.
- Thank you GC Institution- outside work crew. Grande Cache Community High School ELITE program would like to thank Grande Cache Coal Corporation for their generous donation of steel. This steel will be used by our students to build projects and practice their welding and fabrication skills. Thank you GC Coal!